Performance Racing Turbo Back Downpipe Included DPF Delete Exhaust System For 14-18 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Cummins 6.7L Diesel Pickup Truck
- Exhaust Type: Turbo Back Exhaust System
- Pipe Diameter: Available 4.00" Or 5.00" System
- Pipe Material: Available In Aluminized Steel Or Stainless Steel SS409
- Fitment: 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel, Extended Cab & Crew Cab. Short or Long Bed
- Exclude Air-Suspension and Middle Mounted Shock models.
- Turbo Back Performance Exhaust System (Down Pipe Included)
- Straight Pipe Design. No Muffler Or Tip
- Improve Sound, Horsepower & Torque. Mandrel-Bent For Maximum Performance
- Mandrel-Bent For Maximum Performance
- Simple Bolt On Hangers. Complete With All Installation Hardware
The turbo back type exhaust system mounts directly to the turbo and provides maximum diameter as well as reduced bend degree angles and mandrel bent pipe. The objective is to provide the absolute lowest exhaust gas temperatures, maximum exhaust flow, torque and horsepower possible.